Women’s Empowerment Workshop
Sunday, March 31st
Los Angeles, California
(Space Limited to 25 Women. Lunch included)
An Experiential Workshop and Interactive 1 Day Event for Women Who Want To Claim Their Authentic Power and Own It!
- What would happen if you were to stand more powerfully as the woman that you are?
- Who would you be if you didn’t believe your limiting beliefs and disempowering stories?
- Who else would benefit from this more awakened version of YOU?
- Who would you be if you were to match the vibration of your dreams?
- Are you ready to create your life from divine guidance rather than social standards?
- Are you ready to shine?
- Are you ready to claim your power?
What is Authentic Power and How Do I Claim It?
- Authentic Power is that special place inside of you that knows what you are capable of.
- When you are in touch with that Inner Power, when you are connected to your Joy, when you learn to trust your Inner Guidance, magic happens…
- By learning to Claim this Inner Power, you begin to recognize the opportunities that are available to you, you then open up to receive what life has in store for you.
- When you are open, the path reveals itself to you.
Join Adriana Sorgi and Laina Florio for an entire day to explore, to dare, to dig deeper and create what is really possible for you.
At this workshop it is my commitment to support you in:
Creating your life from divine inspiration, rather than social standards.
Making peace with your limiting story.
Becoming aware of the ways in which you talk yourself out of what you truly desire.
Untangling yourself out of self-doubt.
Connecting with the divine feminine at a deeper level.
Being more Empowered, Confident and Clear about your next steps.
Matching the vibration with the things that you truly want.
This workshop is designed to:
Inspire you to play a bigger game in your life
Help you identify what you are denying yourself to have
Assist you in overcoming limiting beliefs and patterns that hold you back
Empower you to make choices that support your life’s vision
Help you claim the Powerful Woman that you already ARE!
Attendance for the entire workshop
Willingness to be seen. Your presence and truth are a gift to everyone else!
Willingness to be uncomfortable, to have fun, to stretch and to grow.
Early Bird Special is $150 if you register by March 15th.
Exact location will be shared upon registration for the workshop.
A delicious lunch, snacks and refreshments will be served.
Space is limited for 15 women only!
Includes light refreshments
“Life Is Short. If There Was Ever A Moment To Follow Your Passion And Do Something That Matters To You, That Moment Is Now.”
About Laina Florio
Laina is a Spiritual Life & Business Coach based in Los Angeles, and works with clients virtually in the US & Canada. She uses an experiential learning and training process that draws on scientific insight and contemplative wisdom to guide individuals towards purpose driven action.
After 20+ years in the corporate world, Laina received her Masters Degree in Spiritual Psychology, along with an advanced degree in Consciousness, Health and Healing, along with numerous other modalities to enhance learning and growth.
Laina is passionate about empowering others to evolve into the highest version of themselves, advancing in all areas of their lives. Together they break through limiting beliefs, gaining clarity on career and life objectives, improving relationships, wealth consciousness, and career success.
To learn more: www.lainaflorio.com
About Adriana Sorgi
Adriana is passionate about helping other women realize their greatness by embracing all of who they are without apology.
She’s a mother of two teenagers, a Spiritual Entrepreneur, a relentless soul seeker.
Adriana’s credentials include an M.A. in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica, a Soul-Centered Professional Coaching certification, an Enneagram training certification amongst many other courses.
She serves individuals that have the courage and readiness to create their ideal life right now.
“Radical action creates different results. It’s not about working harder to create more, it’s about doing things differently to create something exceptional” -Adriana
To learn more: www.adrianasorgi.com